Craig ported Flow to Squeak 3.9

Craig Latta craig at netjam.org
Sat May 5 01:58:13 UTC 2007

Hi Andreas--

> This is what the readme says (not much about flow if you ask me...):

     True, not directly, but I'd assumed readers of squeak-dev would
know that Flow was part of the Naiad client support, since I did say
that here when I made the release.

     I don't make direct mention of Flow in the Spoon release notes
because I don't really provide a proper standalone Flow release yet. But
I don't see how anyone would expect to communicate with a Spoon system
without having Flow support... I thought the deduction, even without
reading what I wrote here on squeak-dev, was an easy one.

     thanks again,

-C

--
Craig Latta