Towards 3.91

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Sat May 5 04:10:39 UTC 2007

Hi Keith,

It's the same with the inspectors.  You need to resize them before you get
the scroll bar slider.  Thanks for looking at it!  I agree the fix is worth
a release.

Could we also include fixes for Monticello Configurations?  I have no real
preference for which fix, as long as they work.

Thanks,

Ron Teitelbaum