Towards 3.91

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Sun May 6 13:40:54 UTC 2007

keith

if you issue 3.9.1 may be this should not only be a list of fixes but
creates new packages and
be added to the scriptloader that we used for 3.9. This way this will
be consistent with 3.9.

Once you have a list of fixes I could try to produce a new image with
the packages versioned in the 3.9
repository and a cs in the update stream.

Stef