Towards 3.9.1 What's going on here?

Piero Sartini lists at pierosartini.de
Sun May 6 19:47:16 UTC 2007

I am new to squeak and certainly do not have the neccessary insights into the
release cycles and development models yet.

But I wonder if tools like Jira[1] and Confluence[2] could be useful enhancing
the communication in the community and help with release management. I know
them from apache and several other opensource communities - they have proofed
to be very good tools for managing such projects.

There are free licenses available from atlassian. However, I do not know for
sure if squeak does qualify for such an opensource license.

Just my 0.02 EUR ;-)

[1] http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/
[2] http://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/