Towards 3.9.1 What's going on here?

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Sun May 6 20:14:26 UTC 2007

El 5/6/07 4:18 PM, "Jerome Peace" <peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com> escribió:

> large section of Keith's plan is to change and improve
> Monticello.

I tell he what Monticello have owners.
Very good Squeakers.
And as I tell in separate mail, Monticello 2 is ready for doing a release
with ?

>2) Is there a simple and faster way to do release steps?
I always said what old style change sets, but is not what we agree use on
3.10.
Steph said what is the only way what all could discover shortcomings in
Monticello.

One more time, in Mantis I have fixes/enhancements what could go into 3.10
via cs but no via Monticello.

No need of a complete release for solve this.
Only what need is take 3.10, modify Installer mantis createRBforBug: 6089

When have a .mcz with the change what 3.10 could load via Monticello
Browser, I do a motion for give a medal to winner.

Edgar