Towards 3.9.1 . Away from What?

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Mon May 7 09:13:52 UTC 2007

El 5/6/07 8:18 PM, "Simon Kirk" <squeak at simonkirk.com> escribió:

> By "available in an image" I mean an image that a user can download with
> the changes already loaded. From the impression I had gathered before, this
> didn't seem to be easily available.

Go to http://ftp.squeak.org/3.10alpha/
Four complete and ready to use images are there.

I redo the complete process from 3.9 each time.
With a quick dirty hack I could produce MonticelloToCs (to Jerome request)
for having some similar to old style .cs from repository load.

> I'm a little worried though that I was so ignorant to what was going on
> with 3.10, but I'm ready to admit that was down to my not having read the
> list/website/weekly squeak closely enough to know. Still, I do read the
> list almost every day, so I hope my lack of knowledge isn't an example of
> others'. Let's hope it was just my blindness :)

It's not your fault.
I send many mails about 3.10 to this list , try to help in newbies list (I
wish this was a newbie ready release)
What I can't do is send [ANN] here or do things not in the plan.

Edgar