Crash with MinimalMorphic

Norbert Hartl norbert at hartl.name
Thu May 10 19:36:03 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-05-10 at 21:03 +0200, Pavel Krivanek wrote:
> Hi Norbert,
>
> this supporting package is used for the headless KernelImage that
> contains no Morphic. You may load Seaside directly from the normal
> squeaksource repository into the MinimalMorphic image.

I tried that at first. But it didn't succeed. I can install it
but I can't start WAKom. It complains about Comanche not being
installed. But then it displays

defaultAction
	"No one has handled this error, but now give them a chance to decide
how to debug it.  If none handle this either then open debugger (see
UnhandedError-defaultAction)"

	UnhandledError signalForException: self

as an Error If I try to file out the stack trace a second debugger with
the same message pops up.

I installed DynamicBindings, KomServices and KomHttpServer first.

Norbert