[ANN] Monticllo Update

Michael van der Gulik squeakml at gulik.co.nz
Fri May 11 21:53:08 UTC 2007

Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:

> El 5/11/07 2:50 AM, "Keith Hodges" <keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk> escribió:
>

>>For a Monticello revolution check out this version in
>>http://www.squeaksource.com/mc
>

> Horrible.

May I kindly request that you NEVER say that again about somebodies
work. Keith has put a lot of time and pride in to it. Encourage him,
don't knock him down.

Otherwise you'll find that you'll have fewer friends.

> If some wish play his own game, fine, for me Squeak is TEAM work.

Then start acting like a team member and encourage rather than insult him.

Besides, anybody can contribute whatever they want. This is unpaid work.

Michael.