Postgres / Glorp

Ramiro Diaz Trepat ramirodt at gmail.com
Sun May 13 21:59:03 UTC 2007

Well... sorry for building this thread by myself.
The issue now is that conversion does not happen automatically.  I can
properly store a string on a UTF8 database, by previously converting
it using #isoToUtf8.
But when strings come back after a query (using Glorp), they are not
converted to iso, and hence they show all screwed up.
Is there any place in Glorp or the Postgres driver to configure the
encoding of the underlying database for these conversions to happen
automatically?
Thanks !

r.