FunSqueak3.10 ready

Chris Cunningham cunningham.cb at gmail.com
Tue May 15 03:06:20 UTC 2007

Hi Edgar,

Great image!

I have some issues/bugs, though - so I share them:

1) Rompecabezas - fun.  However, if I start putting some pieces together,
and then put other pieces elsewhere together, and then try to combine those
two 'part puzzles', then one of the sections will disappear.  Is there any
way to get back to where it was before?  How do you restart the puzzle?

2) MathMorphs - once I open the books in this project, how do you shrink
them again?

3) Objects flap.  The first time you click on 'demo', it pops a Compuerta
sketch onto the desktop, which is there even once the flap is closed.  Odd.
Opening it again doesn't do that.

4) Objects flap.  Multimedia doesn't show - it throws a walkback.

5) Objects flap.  StarSqueak doesn't have anything in it.

6) Directions.  It would be really neat to have a link to directions on how
to use some of this in the projects.  Probably just a link off to a website
or email would be good enough to start with.

I really like it.  Thank you.

-Chris