FunSqueak3.10 ready

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Tue May 15 09:19:55 UTC 2007

El 5/15/07 12:06 AM, "Chris Cunningham" <cunningham.cb at gmail.com> escribió:

> 1) Rompecabezas - fun.  However, if I start putting some pieces together, and
> then put other pieces elsewhere together, and then try to combine those two
> 'part puzzles', then one of the sections will disappear.  Is there any way to
> get back to where it was before?  How do you restart the puzzle?
You don't get some bigger as combined := part 1 + part 2 ?

Rompecabezas (Morphic-Puzzle) have his old pages
http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/3938 , I add more when I have tiem.
In the time:
Moving one of pieces to "Smart" trash, all pieces are deleted

PuzzleMorph selectNewPicture "you must provide a valid one here"
PuzzleMorph remotePhoto "you must should change the ip part to
http://200.122.104.191 today for having a nice photo of Argentina for play

> 2) MathMorphs - once I open the books in this project, how do you shrink them
> again?
Select the book via halo, the select the collapse icon. It work for me

> 3) Objects flap.  The first time you click on 'demo', it pops a Compuerta
> sketch onto the desktop, which is there even once the flap is closed.  Odd.
> Opening it again doesn't do that.

Old bug. Compuerta (Logic Gate pict) never should go to flaps in .image in
version of the project with no flaps. The .sar should load intelligent in
MinimalMorphic what don't have flaps.
I fix soon.
This have a kind of tutorial in
http://ar.geocities.com/edgardec2001/LogicCircus1.html
The all idea come of Fabrik. Dan is no related to any silly here.

> 4) Objects flap.  Multimedia doesn't show - it throws a walkback.
Some initialize is missed. Multimedia is not on 3.10 base.
This could deserve some Mantis report as others Squeakers could need it.
I have this report earlier, but many thanks !.

> 5) Objects flap.  StarSqueak doesn't have anything in it.
StarSqueak  is not on 3.10 base.
EToys-StarSqueak is still into, but also soon go out of image.

> 6) Directions.  It would be really neat to have a link to directions on how to
> use some of this in the projects.  Probably just a link off to a website or
> email would be good enough to start with.
This what you have is the trailer.
Wait to the movie !
I plan to actualize, improve, have some Squeak help system based on my old
http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/3895
Don't load any.
Have patient, I working hard on 3.10 official team and this is a spin.

Edgar