To keep := instead of forcing automatically a _ for assingation

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Tue May 15 12:55:03 UTC 2007

Hi Andrew,

	I was the one who asked and is a 3.9 image and I do use Shout
looking in squeak map the * is in the 4 version. Is that old? Should I
better load it from squeaksource instead squeak map?

	It's OK to stop using _ for assignation for me (it'll make a little
easier that squeak code to be exported for whatever reason)

	cheers,

Sebastian Sastre