[Ann] Nile 0.8.0 available

danil osipchuk danil at mtsnet.ru
Wed May 16 07:43:34 UTC 2007

Aha, I see.
Thank you both.
Do you mean a library with a new api by complete reimplementation of the
collection hierarchy? I'm asking because I don't understand a difference
between a refactoring (using traits) and a complete rewrite if library
protocol and user classes stay the same. Nathanael changed pretty everything
exept of public api - no?

Regards,
  Danil