Notes app

Brad Fuller brad at bradfuller.com
Wed May 16 16:04:19 UTC 2007

Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:
> Look at http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/3895
> If like the idea, I have some more recent.
> Anyway I should do a FunSqueak3.10 version and use it as "help" system.
> Edgar

Thanks Edgar. I was thinking more of a collection of "note" objects that
could be organized in different ways. In the end, I don't want to be
confined to text as the only object that can be a note, or what a note
object contains.
 One way of organizing would be to collect unique words found in the
text. I was thinking that this could be done manually (by the user just
selecting them) and also automatically (which I have no idea how to do.)
I like the way Personal Brain links ideas (www.thebrain.com) in a
graphical way, but I would like it more versatile.