Smoothing Squeak's usability barriers

Giuseppe Luigi Punzi Ruiz glpunzi at zyoconsulting.com
Wed May 16 20:28:36 UTC 2007

Well, a very good tool is Wink (the last time I visit this site, the
linux version is old, but the windows is the last).

This tool records the desktop, and you can then edit it to bring it
up "globes" with information, or interaction with the user.

Is the Tool thath uses the "cincom guy" (sorry, i'm offline now and I
can't give links or names) on "Daily's Smalltalk" blog at cincom.

You can export them as "Adobe Flash", embebbed on a html page, ready
to upload to a webserver.

I hope this is usefull tu you (because will be usefull to all newbies
like me)

| Giuseppe Luigi Punzi |