SqueakSource policy

subbukk subbukk at gmail.com
Thu May 17 16:40:25 UTC 2007

On Thursday 17 May 2007 9:03 pm, Klaus D. Witzel wrote:
> > Surely, creating a 20-word abstract shouldn't be too
> > much of a burden for someone who has put in so much effort into a
> > project.
>
> The burden is on the reviewer and the policy makers: what to do when 20
> words do not happen or sort of the above example happens.
There is no need to review. Just nag till a desc is given. For private
projects, the description doesn't matter. For public projects, the nag serves
to alert a submitter to an oversight.

BTW, my proposal was tongue in cheek. But given the grevious hurt :-) that
lack of comments in Squeak has imposed on beginners, I am afraid the same
problem may befall SqueakSource and turn off potential contributors from the
larger community.

Regards .. Subbu