#fixObsoleteReferences question

j blatter jblatter62 at gmail.com
Thu May 17 16:48:18 UTC 2007

I've just evaluated: SmalltalkImage current fixObsoleteReferences

and then this message came up:

"Error: Still have obsolete behaviors. See inspector"

The inspector (actually an Object Finder) shows 441 obsolete references...
Ok, I've picked a random one of those (AnObsoleteAbstractHierarchicalList)
and, after doing a little exploring, found something which could be
useful...

PointerFinder on: #AnObsoleteAbstractHierarchicalList

After a while a pink window appeared. Nothing inside...and no idea how to
get rid of all those obsolete references.
Somebody knows what I'm supposed to do with them? Should I #do: and become
all nil ? Should I inspect one by one and assign it to nil?

thanks