Smoothing Squeak's usability barriers

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Thu May 24 02:01:16 UTC 2007

Sebastian, excellent description of the costs of ambiguity in our
language, which can be even higher in a low-bandwidth mailing list.

In working with people from around the globe it can happen a lot, and
I don't mind "going meta" on someone like you just did and asking for
clarification when it occurs on something meaningful.  We should all
pay attention to our words and their possible alternate
interpretations.

Cheers.