Universes/SqueakMap Separation? (was Re: Fun with Symbol)

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Thu May 24 18:42:35 UTC 2007

Sorry, I'm sending this again as I failed to change the subject
appropriately.

---------

If this is true, can I say "What is going on?".  This is not directed
specifically at you Damien; but is this community further splintering?

I'll be the first to admit that I'm nearly oblivious about the Universes
concept.  But it would disturb me to find that active development is
going on that is meant to be public but existing SqueakMap entries are
not being updated to reflect it.  If this is occurring, why?

Ken