Missing Halo Icon - HELP/About

mstram mstramba at sympatico.ca
Fri May 25 12:02:14 UTC 2007

As a new "Squeaker" I find the Halo mechanism very handy.

But there's one missing icon that I'm sure most newbies and probably most
other users, who aren't "hard-core" programmers miss :

The HELP/ABOUT  icon !!!!!

I.E, I click on the the 'Add a new Morph' menu item, and there are ~400
morphs to choose
from, some with somewhat descriptive names.  But many of them appear on the
workspace
as just a colored square.  Ok, now what ? .. I ask myself.  Myself answers,
"Use the Browser (Luke)".

Ok, so I get the browser for the Morph, and what is the usual display under
the Comment section for the Class ? :

THIS CLASS HAS NO COMMENT!

Perfect.

As the "old" ... uh not so old saying goes for comments / documentation :
"It was hard to write ... it should be hard to read (or to use ...
apparently).

Sigh.

Mike