The Weekly Juan #11: "Time - Frequency representations of music"

Russell N Hyer hrothgar.ofstingan at gmail.com
Fri May 25 14:52:53 UTC 2007

Wow, that's truly intriguing. I would have a response, but, I'll read
through your spanish thesis and work out why I'm so interested in it.
(It's probably because I've been playing with audio cables for about 3
weeks, and well, that graphic of atomized notes as a snapshot in time
is so neat).

Yo tengo que leer ...

Gracias por todos..

RNH