Balloon 3D

Cesare Marilungo cesare at poeticstudios.com
Mon May 28 14:02:09 UTC 2007

Bert Freudenberg wrote:
> OTOH, the abstraction that B3D provides is still valuable - I for one
> wouldn't mind if someone would bring it up to date and add features,
> in particular because it works on both GL and D3D.
>
> - Bert -
I second that.

Not only for the abstraction layer it provides but also because it would
be good to have something more versatile than Croquet, too. Croquet is a
really interesting projects (and probably it is the future), but it is
designed around the virtual reality paradigm, which is overkill sometimes.

What would be needed to make Balloon3D up to date?

c.

--
http://www.cesaremarilungo.com