Apple's bridgesupport on OS X VM?

Todd Blanchard tblanchard at mac.com
Mon May 28 17:10:53 UTC 2007

Oh, that's kind of cool.  When we were working on the objective -c
bridge, we were doing a lot of nutty introspection to try to fake
that info.  We could probably do a lot better with that stuff.  If I
get an free time I'll look at it.  If you want to try it yourself,
the objective-c bridge is on squeaksource.

-Todd Blanchard