Universes/SqueakMap Separation? (was Re: Fun with Symbol)

Alan Lovejoy squeak-dev.sourcery at forum-mail.net
Mon May 28 20:49:12 UTC 2007

<Avi>You're now an admin of that project.</Avi>

Thanks!

<Avi>If you asked me to do this earlier and I didn't see your message or
forgot to do it, I apologize.</Avi>

Actually, I did. In response to my message to the Squeak List on the matter,
Phillippe Marschall made me a developer last December (before that, I had no
access at all.)

Unfortunately, at the time, my understanding of both SqueakSource and
Monticello was too rudimentary to understand what I needed to ask for--and I
also didn't understand how the Monticello naming/versioning system
worked--and in addition I made more than one naming typo when saving
versions--all of which resulted in a rather messy/confused situation for
those viewing the Chronos project using a Monticello package browser (and
y'all should take that as an apology.)

If you or Phillippe would be so kind as to recommend the best way to fix up
the versioning mess I made out of the Chronos package on SqueakSource, I'd
appreciate it.

--Alan

P.S. I accept your apology.