[Solved] squeak and vista... primitive failed

sig siguctua at gmail.com
Wed May 30 15:56:52 UTC 2007

Uninstall this virus guys. use squeak w/o viruses.
IMHO, antiviruses is worser than viruses - they sit in your system and
eat your memory/cpu resources and in 90% of cases unable to do
anything when new virus intruding into your system. Living with
antivirus each day is more pain than being infected with virus once in
year.