A brief history of books.

Aaron Reichow revaaron at bitquabit.com
Wed May 30 20:09:27 UTC 2007

Awesome, way to go!

My favorate part was that the Croquet halos were in the real world
(at least of the lil guy in the video).  I've often wished I had
Halos for objects in the universe, and once or twice have even
thought that automatically, unbidden. Like "it's sure dark in here...
no matter!  i'll just bring up an inspector..." :D

Regards,
Aaron