Taking the blue pill

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Nov 1 17:18:07 UTC 2007

I start saying I very sorry on misunderstanding how to do
http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=2788 well and causing headaches to
people.

At the moment seems people wish the blue pill and throw away 98% of 172
methods I change

>From Mantis

> I regret that I don't have time to fix these right now. However, if there is a
> well-intentioned soul out there, he or she will perhaps find the method below
> to be quite useful. It found 165 methods in my system with this pattern.
>
> Hope this helps.
>
>     - Dan
>
> <CompiledMethod>scanForEqSmallConstant
>     "Answer whether the receiver contains the pattern <expression> ==
> <constant>,
>     where constant is -1, 0, 1, or 2..."
>
>     | scanner |
>     scanner _ InstructionStream on: self.
>     ^ scanner scanFor: [:instr | (instr between: 116 and: 119) and: [scanner
> followingByte = 198]]
>
> "
> SystemNavigation new browseAllSelect: [:m | m scanForEqSmallConstant]
> "

I put Squeak3.10.1beta.7141.zip on the ftp and delete
Squeak3.10beta.7158.zip.
Tomorrow I apply the rest of updates and run complete Sunit on Mac, Windows
XP and Linux (SimplyMepis 6.5)

Edgar