HttpView2 1.1-beta available on Squeak Map

Giovanni Corriga giovanni at corriga.net
Sun Nov 4 16:43:11 UTC 2007

Il giorno dom, 04/11/2007 alle 08.20 -0800, Rob Withers ha scritto:
> [...]

Yes, you need to load the prerequisites (Dynamic Bindings and
KomServices packages).

> > Personally I'd prefer using a web server such as Apache or Lighttpd to
> > act as an https proxy, but if someone provides working code to support
> > https on Kom I will gladly add it to the main package.
>
> The code is done and working, it would just need to be integrated.

Ok, then please do the following:

1) upload your KomHttpServer patches to the Kom repository
( http://www.squeaksource.com/KomHttpServer )
2) open a bug on bugs.squeak.org (project: Squeak Packages, category:
KomHttpServer) listing the name of the package you uploaded, the
prerequisites (if any) and any other useful info.

	Ciao,

		Giovanni