Alice?

Blake blake at kingdomrpg.com
Sun Nov 4 18:20:01 UTC 2007

Thanks.

Another thing I recall reading but don't recall the resolution of was the
"enable hardware acceleration" checkbox on the spinning cube example.

Every time I've done that--and I think I first did it in the '90s--it has
resulted in a peculiar distortion of the box, sort of like the
front-facing surface is completely missing. What's up with that?

	===Blake===