Kom question (was Re: HttpView2 1.1-beta available on Squeak Map)

Giovanni Corriga giovanni at corriga.net
Sun Nov 4 22:20:39 UTC 2007

Il giorno dom, 04/11/2007 alle 18.52 -0300, Edgar J. De Cleene ha
scritto:

> El 11/4/07 6:46 PM, "Giovanni Corriga" <giovanni at corriga.net> escribió:
>
> > That's a change that comes from Ron Teitelbaum's packages. Ron's package
> > comment says that this change was suggested by Adrian Lienhard.
> > Probably the best would be to have it listening on localhost only by
> > default, and have the user explicitly tell it to listen on all
> > interfaces. Would that work for you?
> >
> > Ciao,
> >
> > Giovanni
>
> How is this related to my recent ask about localAdress on Linux ?
> You have HV2 working in a Linux box and could reach from other machine ?

It might as well be. I've reverted that patch; please try loading
http://www.squeaksource.com/KomHttpServer/KomServices-gc.12.mcz and tell
me if it solves your problem.

Meanwhile, I'll open a bug to remind me to fix all this stuff.

	Giovanni