Squeak 64-bit vm

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sat Nov 10 14:42:19 UTC 2007

On Fri, Nov 09, 2007 at 05:45:56PM +0100, Friedrich Dominicus wrote:
> For whom it might be of interest:
> http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=6739
>
> I have accessed the subversion tree of squeak but found out that this
> patch seem not to be intergated. I do not know of any other special
> sources for 64-bit Linux systems so I can't tell whether this is
> solved there or not

Hi Friedrich,

If you are referring to the patch that is attached to Mantis #5688,
then it will not be part of the subversion sources. It is a change
set to be applied to VMMaker. I don't know when the patch will be
added to VMMaker, but in the mean time just load the patch into
your image after loading VMMaker, and all should be well.

The patch is here:
http://bugs.squeak.org/file_download.php?file_id=2981&type=bug

Someone has already linked #6739 and #5688 on Mantis, so I won't
add any further comments there.

HTH,
Dave