[Seaside] Re: Seaside BOF movie up!

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Tue Nov 13 11:21:22 UTC 2007

Alexander> Here is an instant viewable version:
Alexander> http://en.sevenload.com/videos/f2Pszwd/Seaside-BOF-OOPSLA-2007

Alexander> Just a note: I've chosen to place some copies of görans videos on
Alexander> sevenload for easier access, because they accept sizes upto 200MB and
Alexander> have no limit on the length of the video. Now it seems, that they
Alexander> started to occasionally place ads right before the start of a video (at
Alexander> least if you use the german frontend). Please be assured, that I wasn't
Alexander> aware of that and that I don't receive any benefits from this.

For large stuff like this, get a copy of "podmailing" (windows, mac, and maybe
linux), and "send" the file to yourself.  Take the torrent link from the
resulting email, and paste it here. :) Great distribution scheme, and still
free.... essentially a brainless torrent seeding host with unlimited uploads.
Not sure what the profit model will be.