An interesting view on social groups and their problems

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Tue Nov 13 12:57:27 UTC 2007

Hi Jason, hey I would be worried about that. You just don't load packages
authored by them until they prove, by some projects and/or valuable
contributions they make, they where able to deconstruct what they have
learned wrong :)

The rest will be assist, educate, teach, help people re-learn.. did I tell
educate? That should happen anyway

	Cheers!

Sebastian