[Seaside] Re: Seaside BOF movie up!

Alexander Lazarevic' Alexander at Lazarevic.de
Wed Nov 14 08:03:04 UTC 2007

Randal,

thanks for the pointer. This seems to free one of the hassle to seed
your own file, which you have to do with your own bittorrent or any
public tracker.

In the case of the bof videos Göran already uses a bittorrent tracker
for distribution. But BT is not everybody's cup of tea and it usually
takes quite a while to download >700MB. So I thought I help along by
uploading reduced copies to a video portal. With this there is no need
to have BT and you can watch the videos while downloading.

Alex