Preliminary new Yaxo version

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Thu Nov 15 05:56:00 UTC 2007

Keith Hodges wrote:
> Giovanni Corriga wrote:
>>
>> Maybe it's time to think about Squeak 3.9.1?
>>
>> 	Giovanni
>>
> I did think about it for a long while, there are/were scripts available
> with bugs to be harvested for this...
> but to be honest I conceded that 3.10 is as good a 3.9.1 as you are
> likely to get.

That is not true for someone who uses 3.9 in production settings. For
anyone who is using a particular version of Squeak in production the
step to the next version needs to be very carefully evaluated. Providing
a small set of fixes addressing the most important problems without fear
"what else it may break" is a very valuable service. Unfortunately, few
people in the Squeak community seem to understand that.

Cheers,
   - Andreas