3.9.1

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Thu Nov 15 09:57:37 UTC 2007

On Nov 15, 2007, at 10:39 , Norbert Hartl wrote:

> Hi,
>
> we are using the latter two. Isn't first solved by the other
> two?

No, it is a very different problem (but has similar symptoms). For
details see my mail http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/
squeak-dev/2007-July/119023.html

> Maybe I should incorporate the first one, too.

I have seen this problem on only one server so far (but it was very
annoying). The SqueakSource problems reported by Impara, however,
seem like the very same problem IIRC.

Adrian