[OT]RE: Lively Kernel BOF movie up!

SmallSqueak smallsqueak at rogers.com
Sun Nov 18 01:04:12 UTC 2007

What an enlightenment the lively finger of the ES is pointing to!
(NO, ES does NOT stand for EcmaScript, that's Enlightened Smalltalker ;-)

He mentioned that his finger is rather slow on XO.

I can't wait to see it in the silver moon light, empowered with ES4.
(NO, ES4 is NOT Enlightened Smalltalker's Forth! It's EcmaScript 4! ;-)

In the mean time, I downloaded LivelyKernel-SourceCode-0.7.zip, unzipped it
and tried to host it (using IIS 5.1) on http://localhost then pointing
Safari to http://localhost/LivelyKernel/index.xhtml.

No morphs, nothing at all.

Did I miss something? How can I host it on my local host?

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,

SmallSqueak.

P.S: Morphic in JavaScript on the heels of Squeak in Java.
     What a duel.