Squeak license situation

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at vpri.org
Wed Nov 21 03:14:56 UTC 2007

  Hello,

> The following list of initials and names (where known) is derived
> from Andrew Black's analysis

  A few more people turn in their agreements.  The person who are
taking care of the list at Viewpoints will send a notice to Craig.

  Alain Fischer, Bolot Karimbaev, and John Sarkela (finally! thanks to
Andres) did.  I thought Ben Schroeder did, but not sure of the top of
my head.  I cornered Ward at OOPSLA on one day, but didn't have a copy
of agreement handy.  And next day, I missed the chance...

> If you are one of these people, please go to the above webpage and
> sign & send the form. If you know any of these people, please ask them
> to go to the above webpage and sign & send the form.

  Yes, please.

-- Yoshiki