Q: incremental garbage collection overhead

alain rastoul alr.dev at free.fr
Sun Nov 25 16:29:20 UTC 2007

Hi John thank you very much for your answer.

Sorry for not responding earlier but my internet connection was down until
now.
With 32MB as paramter 5 , 16 mb as parameter 6 and 32 mb as parameter 25 the
time spent in incremental gc was 50% and and I was able to load 500k rows in
220 sec.
The VM i'm using is a standard 3.9, I'll try a 3.10 soon.

Best regards
Adain

de news: 4764C3FD-FC45-4321-8460-0AE306F5D3DA at smalltalkconsulting.com...