BlockClosure in SmartRefStream

Aaron Reichow revaaron at bitquabit.com
Tue Nov 27 17:50:55 UTC 2007

 > Does any one ever tried to file out a BlockClosure object using
SmartRefStream..?

I know this is from a couple weeks ago, but I see you got not replies...

To my knowledge, there isn't any way to do this, with ReferenceStream
or SmartRefStream. I believe you can do it with an ImageSegment, but
I've had problems with that in the past, and with saving and loading
image segments in general, at least using the examples available in
the image and elsewhere, though this is in older versions.

Regards,
Aaron

Aaron Reichow	>> revaaron at bitquabit.com
    "Liberty will not descend to a people, a people must
          raise themselves to Liberty." -- emma goldman