SSH

Robert Withers reefedjib at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 2 16:29:11 UTC 2007

Damien, I tried to use the Universe Browser in Squeak 3.10-7143 and
it did not display any packages for me.  I tried going back to 3.9-
final and the Universe Browser is not loaded in the image.  So right
now I can't publish into the Universe.  When I am able to I will, but
I will need the two fixes I posted to be adopted.

Rob