My namespace proposal described in Yet Another Try

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 01:46:03 UTC 2007

Well, I really don't see much harm.  Let's say I decide I want no part
of Goran's proposal but many in the community moved forward with it.
Now I want to use code from one of the proponents.

The only difference is their classes will be spelled with a :: in
there somewhere.  I can't dictate how classes are spelled now any
less, so what's the harm?