Where's the WatchMorph in 3.10?

Steven Elkins sgelkins at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 09:05:55 UTC 2007

On 10/4/07, Simon Guest <simon.guest at tesujimath.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> PDAMorph from SqueakMap loads fine in 3.9, but in 3.10 it fails,
> because the WatchMorph has been removed from the image.  Oh, in both
> cases I mean the squeak-dev images.
>
> Did it go to SqueakMap, or was it simply discarded?  Can I get it back
> from somewhere?

By now you should be able to get WatchMorph.  Ages ago I removed it
from PDAMorph because every OS I run provides at least one clock
gizmo.  I can probably dig up a copy of it if you want it.

Steve

--
How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment
before starting to improve the world.       -- Anne Frank