localHostAddress

Robert Arning arning at charm.net
Sat Oct 6 22:18:51 UTC 2007

I haven't tried this in a while (previous computer), but I'm not able to get
the address of my computer.

NetNameResolver localHostAddress ==> a ByteArray(0 0 0 0)

All the other NetNameResolver functions seem to be working fine, including
giving it my address and having it lookup the name.

This is MacOS 10.4 and I have tried in a Croquet 1.0 image and a much older
image as well.

I have a feeling this requires some sort of UNIX incantation, but I'm not
sure what. Any ideas?

Cheers,
Bob