[OT] An artifact of possible interest...

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 22:07:21 UTC 2007

This is exciting news, and long overdue for the web (since it appears
there is no will to solve the "installation and upgrade hassles", so
let's jam everything from now until the end of time through the web
browser).

Dan how similar is the new Lively/Javascript Morphic to Squeak's
Morphic?  I'm interested in knowing how much portability to expect.
Also, will Lively/Javascript provide a similar base of useful Morphs
like.. TextMorph.