Exit loop

Javier Reyes jreyes at virtual-fashion.com
Sun Oct 7 22:30:18 UTC 2007

Hello All,

I am trying to create a button or morph that when pressed stores the present
Squeak image and exits Squeak. I have tried both with a PluggableButtonMorph
with its action associated and with a plain rectangleMorph defining its
mouseDown method as follows:

mouseDown: anEvent
SmalltalkImage current saveImageInFileNamed: (SmalltalkImage current
imageName).
Smalltalk quitPrimitive.

In both cases pressing the morph performs as expected, but when I try to
launch that image back and the application with it, it seems to be looped
into that event again exiting immediately.

I know I am missing something important.  Could someone explain me what it
is ?

Thanks very much in advance.

             Javier Reyes