Smalltalk flyer, now in english too

Michael Davies mykdavies+squeak at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 15:18:26 UTC 2007

On 08/10/2007, Damien Cassou <damien.cassou at gmail.com> wrote:
> English version: http://damien.cassou.free.fr/smalltalk-flyer-en.pdf
> Please tell me how it can be improved.

Hi Damien,
I think it generally reads well - just a number of small typo/grammar
points below.

Michael

*Important concepts*
dynamically types -> dynamically typed
It's -> Its
small amount -> small number

*Message sending*
All message send return an object -> All message sends return an object
All messages are sent to an objects -> All messages are sent to objects

*Keyword messages*
The first example call -> The first example calls

*Development Environment*
Most of the Smalltalk implementations comes -> Most of the Smalltalk
implementations come
permits the code evaluation -> permits code evaluation
immediately viewing -> immediately showing

*Visual works*
for a non-commercial - for non-commercial

*Image*
It contains -> This contains

*Reflexion* -> *Reflection*
A language is said reflexive -> A language is said to be reflective
(reflexion/reflexive are not widely used)

*Dynamic typing*
Some languages are forcing -> Some languages force
does not limit its -> does not limit the

*Actions* -> Activities -or- Events

*Internet*
add news.squeak.org? :-)