Squeak BOF at OOPSLA?!

Göran Krampe goran at krampe.se
Tue Oct 9 11:31:36 UTC 2007

Hi folks!

And its that time of year again - OOPSLA coming up!

I just tried to enter the OOPSLA wiki to add Squeak BOF to the bof page
but with no luck. Can't figure out how to get an account, perhaps it has
been locked (it does have spam already on it).

Anyway... IIRC tuesday evening is our "prime time" traditionally and I
will bring a video recorder like last year and throw up nice presentations
right away as torrents! But could we decide here and now the day and time?

And of course, all Smalltalkers will somehow magically find each other in
some corner of the conference and set up the "camp", that goes without
saying. ;)

regards, Göran