Squeak BOF at OOPSLA?!

Bergel, Alexandre bergel at iam.unibe.ch
Tue Oct 9 15:39:58 UTC 2007

Hi Goran,

Excellent idea!
What about Monday evening ? Dynamic Languages Symposium is on that
very day. We could advertise the BOF in the symposium.

I cannot access the program of OOPSLA right now, but there is a talk
from Fred Brooks on Wednesday morning and one from Kiczales on
Thursday morning. The morning talks starts at 8:30. Quite early.
Having the BOF the night before may be harsh. Also, I do not know
about the banquet and so on.

Montreal is full of pubs and coffees. We could simply meet in front
of the hotel and then move somewhere. What about 19:00 (DSL ends at
18:00) in the lobby of Hyatt Regency hotel?

Cheers,
Alexandre

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu