[paper] open-source SCADA in squeak/seaside

Cédrick Béler cbeler at enit.fr
Thu Oct 11 12:51:26 UTC 2007

Hi,

As promised, here is the pdf file of Ion Mironescu about using squeak
seaside as a SCADA (Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition ) tool
written in squeak and using seaside for the HMI.

The code is open source but not published yet.

The file is named "object oriented framework for a scada hmi" from I.
Mironescu. File is ok but pictures are not perfect, anyway it's
readable. You can download it here:
http://cdrick.seasidehosting.st/resources/MironescuMCPL2007.zip.

I think it deserves a sreenshot for the user section of seaside.st ;)

Thanks Ion :)

Cédrick